Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mount And Blade Increase 32

Alaska. Day One.

Here we are, standing on all the pc shaky legs, flying from Seattle to Anchorage, on a trabicolo that only God knows how he is .... I do not say no Alaska Airlines is .... fantastastica: the logo of the airline's portrait with a wig berlusoni BobMarley (Fra reason you have too! You win!) and just got a little old lady with false teeth dressed hostess approached with paper, pen and glasses and asked if I wanted a turkey sandwich with vegetables! then turns around and breaks three bottles of wine making them fall! Excellent ... but maybe I left to go. I do a rollback .... .... brblrlbrlblrlbrllbrl
Departures from Linate 6:55 hours (Italian time) Assigned Paris Charles De Gauelle Dugarry Thuram and Moulin Rouge. It begins as always great to Linate airport: 20 minutes after that I do not see any of the check-in with Air France passes a bib BritishAirways very kind to me and warns that "the morning airfrance work with Alitalia" will then check in makes aliatalia ... eccallĂ , almost the last minute. I can get to the check-in and the lady is a bit of messing around with stickers to attach to luggage (almost consumed a few rolls) but everything resolved, and I am embarking on. Let's go. The first hour of the flight departs.
Charles de Gaulle all pretty quiet, except that the speaker of the terminal with the Parisian accent says otherwise hetero-something about a delay of baggage to the terminal E. ... it happens to be my .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... after a couple of incomprehensible announcements I go to an insider in India (I like to win easy) and I explained that the delay is for baggage claim and not to transfer menumal .... ..... (granite for my grandmother who reads me: the baggage is the baggage claim and instead transfer is the transfer of luggage from one plane to another without removal by hand, large The grandmother who reads the blog communist !!!!:- D).
I climb on the Paris-Seattle, business class and have no one even close. A pasha!
surprising if it were not for the 11 hour flight ......... endless. But you can not understand ....
The Seattle Paris is practically not done by tracing a straight line between Paris and Seattle map but you have to do a great arc that starts from Paris via Iceland, Greenland and back down through Canada and arrived in Seattle directly from North. The fact is that virtually cross the North Pole ...................... my god what a show.
At 11 thousand feet high the whole area of \u200b\u200bthe Arctic Circle is an endless desert of snow and ice. From that height you can see the sharp "crack" that delineate the iceberg and above you can see beautifully Parties "darker" ie the parts of icebergs that are just barely under the water ... but that are seen as parts of "dirty". What immediately struck the eye, then: in winter the area that lies above the Arctic Circle is always, always say, the moon lights up at night and almost "open" the entire landscape being one of the purest snow shines and diffuses the light. The moon creates a background on the areas of water visible on the surface, the reflected light going off in the areas of "snow". So closely are the water areas and darker as they move away cross the light of the moon and become the best and brightest. How wonderful .... I have some photos are received well ... we hope the mo discharge.
The American people are still embarrassing. They are exactly like the characters we saw in the 80's show type the ateam or KITT ....
ok, but let's get back to the history of Paris is seattle. So I left on January 17 at 8:30 from Paris (dawn), we went up, up and we saw the first sunset, then we did about four hours to complete at night then go back down, review the same dawn and land at 13:30 local time in Seattle the same day ...... is not beastly?? I saw day, night, day and yet the very same day! (Sorry for the repeats but I can not make the idea without it!) It's crazy!
However in Seattle was a hellish mess Immigration, I was in line an hour and a half, when the policeman asked me what I came to do I said "business, I'm a consultant" and he "we do not have enough counselors here?" to which I said "ENI Petroleum Consultant for Alaska '... and then came on and I almost kissed the hands comb ...: D pussy then is powerful ENI! : D: D excellent
fact is I had to do the checkin of checked luggage and in substance taken from the tape and I've given to a black boy who has put on the same tape (AMERICAN PROCEDURES. .. if they were smart they would have called AMERIVOLPI ............ but instead wants the case .......)
At 15:30 I left for Seattle at the time of Anchorage not before heard the good and great Fabio Carra who is in Houston where I shot the contacts of the Italians who are already in Alaska, and I expect for dinner dinner .... eh .....
So, my day today as it was long??
Wake up at 4:45,
flight at 6:55
8:30 flight
11 hours of flight arriving at 12:30 local time.
Allocation at 15:30 and arrive at 18:00 ...
Easy, 18 -5 (rounded) + 10 (time) = 23 hours a day, nay, SUN ...... who knows when I go to sleep !!!!!
I'll eat six or seven times .... and I still waiting for dinner, oh for the record, the turkey sandwich I guess that was the most healthy thing I ate all day .... the old lady here have experience! : D
Now download the pictures .... are not that great ... there was little light, but perhaps the best the public the moment you arrive tonight or tomorrow ... or ... or as I know, now I can not understand more than a club!

0 comments:

Post a Comment