Monday, November 22, 2010

Mount And Blade Increase 32 Party

Luanda, Angola - 21/11/10

wonderful trip in first class, are from Malpensa to the 22 or so, there were a lot of buttons, I crushed one at random and dropped the booths with the side. It so happens that the gentleman, very nice (Alcatel) was going to Luanda, with the same flight.
E 'born just a kind of friendship in "bad" and we exchanged some opinions / advice. He has lived in Luanda for 18 years ....
The first part of the flight, that is to Dubai, has been well I would say it has flown. I had dinner with rice and tandoori chicken stew was a wonder ... accompanied by a wine I can not remember the brand but it was a red 2002. All delicious.
arrived in Dubai we became friends and together we made the duty free, without some photographs and breakfast in first class lounge. Surprise. Apart from the environment overly exclusive, I see a black lady who passed me with a lot of delegation of men in black that I teams ... mah ... that's who it is! E 'Condoleeza Rice! My mom can not believe it and dropped the "hangover" of Condoleezza appear here Rubens Barrichello, oh no we would stop. Photos. Rubens always great .... the best.
start afresh from Luanda to Dubai, I am sorry for not being able to take pictures during take-off from Dubai: the 800 skyscraper and scared, as well as the islands of the Bay of Dubai in the shape of world map. Everything is megagalattico here. Including the airport where no end in sight!
soon as I can get up, get my camera and there it is: the desert. The excitement fills my eyes with tears, I'm not kidding. An ocean of nothing with a lot of sand-colored giant waves. It 's a unique emotion. The streets that run between and around groups of houses broken geometrically distributed according perpendicular and closed in an area almost always square. It 's a unique emotion, it takes your breath away. I remain open-mouthed for an indefinite time and only when the eyes burn the air conditioning, I realize that I have not yet closed. It 'a show.
I fall asleep, nap, I open my eyes and it appears the Red Sea (Red Sea), between the Arabian Peninsula and the start of the African continent. The desert is now made of mountains and rocks in a maze totally inaccessible to man.
nap, here is green. Expanses of forests to no end, green green everywhere. Green, green, and some lakes here and there, behold, we flew over Lake Victoria ... and we arrived in Luanda.
ashore and we take a bus 30 years with a lot of Afro-Brazilian. 30 degrees and His Majesty the subtropical moisture.
Hot and sticky all over.
5 minutes to do the immigration and an hour to find the suitcase. Here, take it easy for just about anything. I leave the baggage area and look for the little man ENI.
Nothing, no.
BaseOne quite nervous I call for the "fear" of the foreign country, and for the 14h post-stress flight ... No one knows that I had to get it as I must stay here.
fact is that a couple of guys trying to abordar taxi drivers, who knows where I would take issue ... 20 min, heat stress, sweat, everything is sticky, here beside the column appears 'little man with chest ENI. The cavalry has arrived. I am getting on a 80 'toyota suv all battered and start the mini-tour through the city to get to "one guest house", a small fortress surrounded by barbed wire eni and armed guards. The city is a riot of color, children running, women with huge baskets of anything above the head that magically remain there, balanced perfectly stable all'ondeggiare of the walk. And 'the real Africa, the one you see in TV documentaries, that of peacekeeping missions. There are no tourists, no one goes around the city on your own if you are white. Here the difference is you. The eyes are friendly, others are imprisoned, others are scared ... is a mixture of people living day to day, you can see from the expressions. No runs, no ... but they all follow a direction, their.
Now I go to dinner. See you later.
very good dinner, pasta with eggplant and ricotta omelette. My colleagues are very nice, I met Mohamed American 2m 130kg: a character! Very nice, as well as others.
For now I'm a bit nervous, perhaps it is fear, insecurity. I hope you pass me soon.
There is an open-air nightclub just around my room, is pumping this afternoon. It 's like being in a box of bumper cars ... but they are cooked so that now I go to sleep.
Albe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment