Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Is Lap-band Surgery Covered Under Ohip?

Luanda, Angola - 24/11/10 The dancing cop and Uncle Sam

Yesterday, I do not know how it is possible, I forgot to tell the scene of cigarettes on the way office-guesthouse.
There were 6 out of an SUV like those seen in the films of x-files when "get the FBI or the CIA." The fact is that we arrive at an intersection, the road is always clay, red, and there is a lot of traffic, the driver makes the beam and across the street I see a guy holding a huge bag, T-shirt red, cross the road doing slalom between the cars .. comes to our car and Mohamed, who sits on the right rear seat, sliding a shot by marines the hatch and began to ¾. He started whispering to the guy who puts in the hands of three cartons of Marlboro and other brand which I do not know, he's trim $ 1,000 Angolans and the boy begins to make a fuss who wants at least 1500. Mohamed (ex-marines who made the missions here in the jungles of Angola, about ten years ago, 2m 130kg ..... you know ...) says the 1200 take it or leave it, raising his voice. The boy gave, Mohamed Ali wins! : D
The boy pocketed the money and Mm takes home the sticks about 10 € a stick! Every day more and more immense this guy! To make matters worse, a colleague tells me that ENI has happened last week that fell one afternoon a shower (imagine what good can produce this in a city of 8 million people, no traffic lights, located in the subtropical zone, and roads made ground): a complete disaster. Traffic fully exmarines property and a car that starts to get nervous.
Result: the great wings out of the car and take matters in hand, began to pound on the hoods of cars moves all traffic gesticulating like a madman and screaming in Portuguese against anyone! It's a crazy (in a positive sense it)! So the shuttle goes for 100m, then crashes again (the next intersection), then all the car down and return to the guesthouse on foot ... I know that this scene was to be seen in the front row!
Ognimodo, this morning I had a beautiful thing, really can not believe it !!!!! Mm at one point says "Yooh guys, look at the cop .. "and we crossed an intersection where the center was a high pedestal about five feet above with a policeman with a whistle in his mouth, dancing and whistling beat !!!!!!!!! ! With 30 degrees and humidity soaring, it was dancing, laughing like crazy and everyone does what he said without saying anything!! I do not know if they were shooting a movie or if it was normal ... but to see the faces of the people around seemed very normal! It 'was amazing! If I can in the coming days I bring my camera and try to take it back!
The fact is that they are the first few days that I am here and I do not feel comfortable walking around with a camera photo ... I could probably be annoying. So first understand how the "scene of smoke and then maybe I launch.
However
really was an experience! Already I see him in Milan which is one thing ........ bah ....

at noon I went to lunch with Sita and another man arrived two days ago that Sam, originally from Mauritius, with American and European passports, who lives in Milan, but with Dutch nationality and Italian ex-wife based in London around that .... .... I miss your breath ... : D (a big shot for instance) but do very easy, very New York ...
We chatted a bit of everything as well as with Sita and I found that here where we have the office and guesthouse is the "downtown" or "oldtown" while he lives where he grew up and where Sita is the "Newtown". Every day it takes a couple of hours to twenty kilometers. Even after the roar of water was released last week by the office at 17:30 and arrived home at 22! Crazy, is the same thing that happens to us (in Italy) when they get 10cm of snow: all magically rimbecilliscono the street ... so I'm suggesting that Angola is not far from Italy ?!?!?! : D say .... maybe ... ;-) Anyway
Uncle Sam is someone who knows a lot and especially has a terrific American pronunciation. It 's a pleasure to hear him speak (as is MM Huston - Texas).

ok,, confessional moment. Right now I not reached the awareness of "why I am writing this diary": maybe I'm trying to correct the huge mistake made in Australia where I did not. It 's a real shame. After months, years, you take back wonderful stories and emotions experienced and the words might be able to keep alive the memory, as is happening to Australia, eventually lose the details that make the reality different from the dream. I also think that these thoughts may be more significant than a thousand photos that I could do at the same time, or maybe it's an omen.
ok,, go ahead. Tomorrow is another day.

'night guys!

Albe

0 comments:

Post a Comment