Monday, November 22, 2010

I Like Watch My Wife Bang

Luanda, Angola - 22/11/10

breakfast, excellent, in guesthouse, chatting with four colleagues last night and go to the office. The road is a mess Hell Hell. There are no traffic lights, roundabouts, stop, give priority astronomical ... is a mess. A lot of people going (who knows where and who knows why) are all still very composed, there are many people who play horns or angry with another driver who perhaps had clipped the road.
In procurement office this morning there is none, are all the usual meeting on Monday morning. Now I'm here in a room with the ECC project manager, a Brianza Como-Calabria. Nice. This has made Norway, Congo, Angola, Norway, Kazakhstan and Pakistan and is quiet ..... .. well, maybe I am alarmed at all.
Today I am still nervous. Very ... I can not wait to pass me. I think it's anxiety. Anxiety and anxiety that everything is fine I walk the anxiety. Let's see. Torno all'SRM.
returned from lunch are much more relaxed.
We went to lunch in a building a few blocks from here, we made two steps among the natives. Is there really a lot of people. I saw three guys who tried to disassemble a drill with a giant mirror of an SUV, I discovered that the car, parked between the center and the edge of the road (of land), was officially "the mechanic" ...
I finally met Sita, Sita Ferras, an Angolan smiling big man in charge of procurement. I am presented as a colleague of Fabio and welcomed me like I was part of his family. Very Sita:-D so far I knew him only for "user charges".
Now I'm in an office floor, I have 2 window in the corner and I look out on the road. There's a lot of people working in this building (especially as guardians ...) and there is just as people around the street. But what do they do all day anyway?!

The day runs out everything remains unchanged, a constant rumor and andirievieni of scooters and guardians. Every time someone throws me a look in the room but it's just curiosity.
are quieter, so quiet so I go out on the street, do steps 4 and hit a building a block away ENI ... each building is a maze: we understand that everything here was done with a logic ... and if you want to have a big thing what do you do? take two different things and put them together to get something different ... just a beautiful tangle of corridors and doors. So is the building ENI IT!

Despite all I ask some guards and a receptionist who probably does not know what the reception and still make it. I find my colleagues. Bella Albe, this was an achievement.

Dinner okay, mohamed is a great .... when I told him the night before the party could be comparable to a huge beach party he replies that it was definitely a fantastic son of a bitch party .. . ahahahhah! mohamed great!

Also this day ended well. Less exciting ... fortunately the nervous system thanks .....

Goodnight everyone.

Albe


0 comments:

Post a Comment