Monday, February 14, 2011

Papapapapa Baby Papapapapa Baby

Lot To Cry Little Sister - The Lost Boys OST

Gerard McMann: Cry Little Sister - The Lost Boys OST (text and my translation - Video )

A last fire will rise Behind Those Eyes - A last fire behind those eyes avvamperà
Black house will rock, blind boys do not lie - the Stairs swings, the blind boys do not lie Immortal fear
, That voice so clear - Fear immortal, his voice so clean
Through broken walls, That scream I hear - I hear a scream broke through walls

Cry, little sister - Thou Shall Not fall-cry little sister Thou shall not fall Come to your brother
- Thou Shall not die - Go to your brother , Thou shall not die
Unchain me, sister - Thou Shall Not Fear - Deliver me sister Thou shall not fear Love is
with your brother - Thou Shall Not Kill - Love is in your brother Thou shall not kill Blue masquerade

, strangers look on - Mask Blue
When foreigners look at you They will learn this loneliness? - They have learned something from their loneliness?
Temptation heat beats like a drum - Temptation
beats like a drum Deep in your veins, I will not lie - in your veins, do not mind

Little sister - Thou Shall Not Fall
Come to your brother - Thou Shall Not
die Unchain me, sister - Thou Shall Not
fear Love is with your brother - Thou Shall Not kill

My Shangri-Las - My Eternal City
I can not forget - I can not forget
Why You Were Mine -
because you were mine I need you now - and I need you now

Cry, little sister - Thou Shall Not Fall
Come to your brother - Thou Shall Not
die Unchain me, sister - Thou Shall Not
fear Love is with your brother - Thou Shall Not Kill

0 comments:

Post a Comment